Thursday 24 February 2011

Welcome!

Hey there!

Welcome to my blog :)  I am new to this whole blogging thing, so I'd love you to join me on my adventures!  I hope to be able to share my favourite places, purchases, things to see and do both here in Manly and around Sydney (and maybe even a little further afield).  Please do comment, but please be gentle, as this is my first time!

Today has been a great day.  I celebrated my niece's 7th birthday with my family at Yok Thai, my most favourite restaurant in Manly.  It does the most beautiful, modern Thai and I find myself eating there about 2 nights a week.  If there's one dish that would feature at the top of my bucket list, it's the BBQ lamb cutlets.  Big call I know, but do trust me on this!  So far, I have converted approximately 43 & 3/4 friends to this decade's must-have dish.  Do yourself a favour and check them out some time.  Great food (I've never had so much as an average dish there) and happy, smiling service.  Check it out at http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/70/752429/restaurant/New-South-Wales/Yok-Thai-Manly



Thanks for joining me, welcome to 'Love, Miss Manly x' and 'til next time.

Love,
Miss Manly x

6 comments:

  1. If you've already had the BBQ Lamb Cutlets why are they still on your Bucket List? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited by your blog! It's going to make 'living vicariously through you' so much easier!! Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephen!
    Well, funny you should ask! Could it have been because I died and went to Heaven when I indulged in said BBQ lamb cutlets? All four of them! Quite possibly. Thanks for stopping by to say hi and for being my first visitor - I hope to see you again soon :)
    Love,
    Miss Manly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh i can live in manly vicariously through you. I was there for the day yesterday... blue skies, crystal waters... heaven!! I had lunch at Orcanicus OMG yummmmm they do a delicious muesli slice. The Juice bar next door also great... nice grocer gave my poppet a bunch of grapes... LOVE LOVE LOVE manly. Well done Sambo. Yes LOVE lamb cutlets too and the corn mmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cool! Just saw this - welcome to the blog-o-sphere MissManly! Hit us with your Manly rhythm stick :) Look forward to reading xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miss Manly!

    Great idea and I love your blog. Looking forward to seeing how it unfolds.

    Cheers
    Sar x

    ReplyDelete