Sunday 6 March 2011

Ah, it's Sunday...

Well, I'm a week behind with my pics and Sundays but last Sunday was so much fun, that I just couldn't resist sharing it with you...



A sleep-in, yum cha for a special birthday, drinks at The Wharf Bar and an impromptu afternoon picnic at Queensie, turned it into a beautiful, relaxing day and the perfect way to spend a very chilled Sunday.  Heaven.  Until the heavens opened, which meant a hasty retreat to a nearby friends' place.  Pizza, wine and great company = lots of fun and laughter!



So, I thought I'd share a few very happy Sunday snaps of our little picnic with gorgeous friends...  I hope your Sunday was just as perfect!

Love,
Miss Manly x

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect Sunday indeed! Here's to many more just like it! X

    ReplyDelete